We are seeking highly motivated maintenance plumbers to join our clients commercial and domestic plumbing team as a plumbers apprentice.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Respectful to both clients and team members.
- Can work in a team or on their own.
- Prides themselves on customer service and is a great communicator.
- Good at problem solving, fault finding and enjoys a challenge.
- Can organise and prioritise work and manage time with minimal supervision.
- Can read and understand plans
- Maintenance plumbing experience (commercial and domestic) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of N3 Engineering or equivalent.
- Drivers license.
Plenty of overtime and competitive salary package available for the right candidate. Company Car Provided. Company Phone Provided. Fuel Card Provided.
To ensure that your application is received and added to our ATS system, please apply online at www.zarecruit.co.za/vacancies Only applications via our website will be considered.
Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.