This role is vacant because the current staff member has been promoted.
You will be supporting our our clients team of lawyers and working closely with their Legal Secretary and Admin team. You will not only be provided the opportunity to further develop your skills in a legal practice, but gain unique exposure to the workings of a leading law firm.
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- You will be primarily responsible for matter/file opening, diary management, eFiling and general administration support.
- As you grow in the role, project work and additional tasks will be provided to ensure adequate opportunity for continual learning with genuine encouragement from day one for you to contribute and immerse yourself across the business.
- Experience in an administration support role within a legal practice is preferred but not essential.
- Competent using the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Familiar with the use of a CRM. Training will be provided.
- Pride yourself on customer service skills and a genuine desire to support others.
- Confident in both written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage your time and juggle competing priorities.
- Attention to detail is a priority.
- Intermediate typing skills.
R 12,000 – 15,000 per month negotiable.
To ensure that your application is received and added to our ATS system, please apply online at www.zarecruit.co.za/vacancies Only applications via our website will be considered.
Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.