This Junior role reports to the Supply Chain Manager, the person we are seeking will be looking to build a career in the Supply Chain Industry. This position would suit a school leaver, or young person with an interest in the Industry.
Duties will include:
- Manage Storage of Inventory
- Checking incoming goods against required specifications
- Receipting inventory into computer system
- Management of dispatch of goods
- Assistance in handling stock and sales enquiries
The Successful Applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Computer literate
- An eye for detail
- Reliable attendance
- Safety conscious
- Ability to achieve challenging workloads
- Ability to meet strict freight cut-off deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Hours of work: 8am to 4.30pm. Monday to Friday.
Salary: Monthly. Market Related Basic Plus Benefits.
Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.