This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced admin or finance assistant to take the next step in their career and gain further exposure to Finance and HR areas.
The key responsibilities (may not be limited to) within this role are as follows:
Timely issue of all client invoices and recording them in the accounting system ‘SAP’.
Follow up on outstanding debt on a regular basis.
Reviewing data for accuracy in the CRM System ‘Salesforce’.
Allocation of the cash receipts in the accounting system and bank reconciliations
Setting up projects in the accounting system.
Stock management including ordering supplies for the office.
Assisting with day to day tasks including answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
Directing mail and deliveries.
Assisting with the HR related tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- A desire to meet and achieve goals.
- Attention to detail and good numeracy skills.
- Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects tasks at once.
- Must have knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be a team player.
- Be adaptable to change and embrace new approaches.
- Relevant work and/or internship experience within finance accounts receivable – desirable.
- Working knowledge of Accounting and CRM systems, ideally SAP and Salesforce.
R 15000 – R 18000 Neg. (basic) plus benefits.
To ensure that your application is received and added to our ATS system, please apply online at www.zarecruit.co.za/vacancies Only applications via our website will be considered.
Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.