Our FMCG client is currently seeking a Factory general worker to assist with Food Manufacturing.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience with fast paced work & continual flow
- Physically fit to perform all duties including standing for long periods of time and performing repetitive tasks
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Outstanding punctuality & attendance
- Good level of communication skills
- Food production line work is an advantage
Tasks & responsibilities:
- The role will primarily be packing goods into boxes and some other factory hand tasks, such as cleaning and warehousing.
- Must be available for a spread of shifts. Hours are 6am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday (Minimum 5 shifts a week).
- Must be personally hygienic, as working around food.
- Must have own transport.
Salary is market related plus benefits.