ZA Recruitment Group
Our client is hiring a Client Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions. (Training provided)
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments as necessary.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in relevant industry – desireable.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
R 12,500 basic per month plus benefits.