The primary purpose of this role is to provide high quality customer service through the delivery of friendly, helpful, accurate, and informative advice and services to students, professional and academic staff. This position will have responsibility for completing a diverse range of administrative processing tasks and associated day-to-day problem resolution and maintenance of administrative systems.
- An undergraduate degree in business administration or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training.
- A sound understanding of administrative processes relevant to student and academic administration, or the ability to rapidly gain such knowledge.
- High level written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of customer service.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated high digital literacy skills and the ability to quickly acquire competence in new software and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment and to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within the team and across other organisational units.
- An empathy with and ability to communicate with students, including those from diverse cultural backgrounds.
R 25,000 per month negotiable plus benefits.
To ensure that your application is received and added to our ATS system, please apply online at www.zarecruit.co.za/vacancies Only applications via our website will be considered.
Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.